Zhang' s Combination Therapy
---Non-surgical Scoliosis Treatment
Zhang' s Combination Therapy is a non-surgical scoliosis treatment invented by Zhang Dehong, who has studied it for at least forty years. This method combines traditional Chinese medicine with patent medical equipment which was designed by him.
This scoliosis treatment is based on the TCM theories and human physiology, as well as biomechanics of spinal columns. It treats patients with regulate two meridians (conception meridian and governor meridian) and mainly three viscera (kidney, spleen and liver), using eight special treatments and combining them together to treat the diseases. The two meridians are throughout the whole upper body, while conception is in the front and governor meridian is in the back. Why mainly regulate the three viscera? In traditional Chinese medicine, kidney governs bone and generates marrow. The spleen controls the muscle, which will also cause scoliosis if it is abnormal. And the liver governs the ligaments. The three viscera mutually interact.
Zhang' s Combination Therapy uses the theory of TCM, science of channels and collaterals and orthopedics and traumatology and biomechanics principles comprehensively with the devices. It is a whole set of combination therapy which gather massage, traction of thoracolumbar spine, spinal correction, standing traction, preserve traction, orthosis fixation, heated medication and magnet therapy, blood circulation, oral and external traditional Chinese medicine and functional training together. This therapy is appraised by Spinal Medical Committee of Chinese Association of the Integration of Traditional and Western Medicine in Beijing, and was named as Zhang’s Combination Therapy by it. This has filled in a blank of international medical field.
For a decade, this method has been used to treat tens of thousands scoliosis patients from America, Canada, Korea, Russia, and from over 30 provinces, cities and municipalities, and the clinical effective rate is 97%, which impressed doctors from both abroad and at home.
Zhang' s Combination Therapy is a conservative treatment. It' s advantages are as following.
1. Non-surgical scoliosis treatment with little pain and no sequelae Our non-surgical scoliosis treatment is according to human physiology and biomechanics, Zhang' s Combination Therapy will cause little pain, no scar and no sequelae. It doesn't bring about harm and only benefits the body. In additional, patients still have flexible spine after treatment, which brings no side effects.
2. Many patents and individual-based treatment These devices were awarded patents. According to the degree, curve direction and focus, every step of treatment can be adjusted in time, and cure the disease in accuracy.
3. No relapse and exclusiveness There is no relapse after our non-surgical scoliosis treatment if patient do all as doctors ask. Moreover, if the patient has used other therapies but did not get any effects, it also can be used after that and the effect may be also great.
4. Instant effect and high clinical effective rate After our non-surgical scoliosis treatment, the obvious effect can be seen about one month, and the clinical effective rate is 96.7%.
5. Regulate viscera and cure complications During the treatment, the viscera such as kidney, spleen and liver will be regulated. Scoliosis will be treated from the root. At the same time, the complications of scoliosis and other related diseases will be treated during the treatment. It also has great effects on treating complications as neuropathic pain, endocrine dyscrasia, psychoneurosis and LDH (lumbar disc herniation).
6. Nourish bones and increase the height It can reduce the degree and increase intervertebral space, nourish osteocyte and promote skeletal development to increase the height. The average growth range is about 40-100mm, and the large curve is, the better growth of stature after our non-surgical scoliosis treatment. And the patients' posture will be corrected.
7. Differentiated treatment and exceptional effects According to different ages, gender and medical history of patients, the position, COBB, direction and complications of scoliosis, doctors program different therapeutic schedules.